Are you currently looking for a position in the structural steel industry? Delta Steel is always looking for experienced, hardworking, and dedicated individuals. We would be happy to discuss possible employment opportunities with you.
Delta Steel is currently screening applicants for the following positions:
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain Customer Relations
- Review Contract Documents with Estimator
- Review Bid Specifications and ensure adherence
- Coordinate detailing, procurement, scheduling, architectural and steel fabrication, and shipping
- Evaluate problems and implement solutions to resolve any unforeseen issues that could affect project production
- Provide initial and revised Fabrication prints to the scheduler of production
- Determine and Coordinate all shipping to and from the job site as well as to various subcontractors.
- Coordinate all subcontractors and ensure adherence to project scheduling
- Attend project meetings
- Prepare and submit all close out documents
- Monitor job cost for compliance with project budget
- Maintain all receipts, drawing logs, and records necessary to ensure control and distribution of all drawings, approvals, and revisions
- Category: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math – Type: Industrial Engineering
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Experience: 3 years Minimum in management, 3 years minimum is Architectural Structural Steel
Please submit a resume to kim [at] deltasteelinc.com.
Structural Steel Detailer
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and Check shop fabrication drawings per project scope, specifications, AISC requirements, and Delta Steel’s detailing standard using SDS/2 detailing software.
- Check drawing detailed by outside Drafter.
- Incorporate any and all necessary field measurements into detail drawings.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager any RFI that pertains to shop fabrication details.
- Notify Project Manager of RFI’s, modifications and change orders that arise or are required.
- Maintain all receipts, drawing logs, and records necessary to ensure control and distribution of all drawings, approvals, and revisions.
- Communicate with Project Manager to resolve problems or discrepancies in regards to detail drawings.
- Generate all drawing submittal packages for approval and provide to Project Manager.
- Incorporate all necessary revisions upon receipt of approved drawings.
- Provide purchasing agent drawing Bill of Materials as drawings are made ready for fabrication.
- Distribute drawings, sketches, and cut lists to shop for fabrication.
- Develop all CNC and/or DXF part files for drill line and/or CNC punch machine.
- 3-5 years detailing experience
- Proficient in SDS/2 Detailing Software
- Organizational skills